MrGruntsworthyMrGruntsworthy

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Great work!

I love to see serious flashes. All i see is humorous/parodius Flash animations. It takes a true genius like yourself to create something like this from scratch, turn it into something like this, and have it successful.

You are an example for all us new Flash Animators to follow.

F.U. Too: Director's Cut F.U. Too: Director's Cut

Awesome Flash.

The graphical elements were a little lacking, but i suspect that was to cut down on production time.

What really made this flash stand out is the fact that it has a complex plot (or what a flash animation can achieve to be) and good humor.

Lol the meth lab plan (when he was devising it in the coffee shop) was hilarious. Kudos.

rockymike responds:

YES!!! That first thing you said is true! You're the first one to get it. You'll find that the graphics dramatically get worse after the Wayne's World scene. That's because I spent 5 months on the first half and 1 month on the second half.

I also thank you for pointing out the plot. It's one thing I pride myself on (the script to the next one has 5 storylines running at once - and they all connect at the end). THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Wow, the madness series gets more interesting.

you better do another one! I want to find out what happens with the Clown's new transformation

Counter-Strike Shooter Counter-Strike Shooter

Lacking.

It is kind of lacking as far as a game goes, but man, the person below me is a retard

TO THE REVIEWER BELOW ME, NOT INTENDED TO AUTHOR the no nub person below me. You know what? Track ME down, and leave the author alone. You can take your 12 year old wannabe gangster ass over to my house and see what happens. Only kids with no balls threaten people online. I encourage you to find me. Cap his ass with Uzis? I bet you don't even know how a gun even works. It's apparent that you don't know how to spell half of the english language correctly.

Before you threaten someone, take a good long look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "Should I be alive?"

Seriously. Shut The Fuck Up. Let's see your flash stuff. Unless you can make something better, which i doubt, you can go and jump off a cliff or something.

Author of this game, im sorry that you had to be exposed to the E-tard below me who needs to learn the english language. But other than that, it was a good try. My guess is that this was one of your first attempts at a flash game.